Search This Blog

HeadGarbage's Mission Statement

This site exists for one sole reason. Some may say it's a waste of time and/or a poor attempt at stupid humor. That's fine. But way too many people are so miserable and I refuse to be one of them. These are things that I think about and I think are funny. These are things that make me laugh. I hope some of it makes you laugh too. Life is way too short to walk around being pissed off all the time. If you can’t laugh at some of the stupid and ridiculous stuff that exists in this world, what’s the point?! I hope the content of this site, which stems from the ridiculousness of the world we're in, can help in some small way to help take the edge off an otherwise stressful life. As a wise man once said,"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time!" I think that was Gandhi? Live, LAUGH, Love...And enjoy your daily dose of HeadGarbage. Come back often and tell your friends so that HG can grow big and strong!







Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's Blow This Popsicle Stand!


(I don't know what's in this girl's fanny pack, but for her sake, I hope it's a bomb suit!)

I want to open up a popsicle stand in the summer. And then every fall as I'm getting ready to close for the season I'd rig the whole thing with dynamite and before I pressed the igniter, yell "let's blow this popsicle stand!" The only downfall of this system would be that each spring, I'd have to build a new popsicle stand. But I think it'd be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This is the kind of shit I think about! Why don't you get more comments on this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! Hoping to reignite this project and post more frequently. Really cool to know I'm able to put a smile on some faces. Feels good! Share your favorites with your friends!! 😊

    ReplyDelete