Search This Blog

HeadGarbage's Mission Statement

This site exists for one sole reason. Some may say it's a waste of time and/or a poor attempt at stupid humor. That's fine. But way too many people are so miserable and I refuse to be one of them. These are things that I think about and I think are funny. These are things that make me laugh. I hope some of it makes you laugh too. Life is way too short to walk around being pissed off all the time. If you can’t laugh at some of the stupid and ridiculous stuff that exists in this world, what’s the point?! I hope the content of this site, which stems from the ridiculousness of the world we're in, can help in some small way to help take the edge off an otherwise stressful life. As a wise man once said,"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time!" I think that was Gandhi? Live, LAUGH, Love...And enjoy your daily dose of HeadGarbage. Come back often and tell your friends so that HG can grow big and strong!







Sunday, February 28, 2010

Old People and Motor Vehicles


Some of the scariest shit in the world is when you see someone who is extremely old operating a two ton rolling human crushing machine. Because that’s what it turns into, really, when you put an incredibly ancient human being in control of a motor vehicle.

There are some things that old people shouldn’t be able to do and some of them are too stubborn to admit it. Old people shouldn’t be able to drive. That’s number one on my list. Again I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but it’s the same reason that blind people and babies aren’t allowed to drive, it’s dangerous.

If you tell an old person they’re too old to drive, they always try to prove you wrong by accidentally proving your point. You’ll be like, “grandpa, you can’t drive, you’re 93 years old, you’re legally blind in one eye and have no depth perception” and he’ll be like, “don’t tell me what I can’t do, I was in World War II” and I’ll be like, “that’s exactly why you shouldn‘t be driving!”

No comments:

Post a Comment